1 ) IF WE OBTAINING " NTLDR MISSINGвЂќ ERROR IN START OFF OF SYSTEM WHAT IT MEANS AS WELL AS HOW TO RECTIFY THE SITUATION? ANS: -- we will repair the windows
2 . WHAT THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NTFS AND FAT32?
Ans: -- NTFS
1) Allows get local to w2k w2k3 XP win NT4 with SP4 & later could get access for a few file. 2) Maximum size of partition is 2 Terabytes & even more.
3) Optimum File size is about 16TB.
4) File & folder Security is possible just in NEW TECHNOLOGY FILE SYSTEM.
5) Enable with Hard drive Quota, Security Permissions options are allow. FAT thirty-two
1) Fat 32 Permits access to succeed 95 98 win centuries win2k xp or 7 on community partition. 2) Maximum size of partition is about 2 TB.
3) Maximum File size is about 4 GB.
4) File & folder Encryption is difficult.
3. HOW MUCH PARTION CAN BE CREATED IN DOS MODE SINCE PRIMARY AND SECONDORY? Ans: - 4 Partitions could be created in DOS to get Primary and Secondary equally.
1 ) EXPLAIN THE OSI LEVELS IN SEQUENCE?
Layer 1: Physical Part
Layer two: Data Website link Layer
Layer three or more: Network Coating
Layer some: Transport Coating
Layer your five: Session Layer
Layer 6th: Presentation Level
Layer 7: Application Part
2 . WHAT IS THE DIFERRENCE IN SWITCHAND ROUTER?
Ans: - A switch types and distributes the network packets directed between the equipment on a neighborhood network (LAN), while a router can be described as gateway that connects two or more networks, which is often any mix of LANs, large area systems (WAN), or perhaps the Internet.
3. IF PERHAPS ANY METHOD IS NOT PINGING OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH HOSTNAME WHAT TO DO? Ans: - We have to make access in host file of that particular system. Path: -- C: \windows/system32/driver/etc
4. WHAT IS THE DNS?
Ans: - Domain Name Program
Network methods are identified by numeric IP details, but these IP addresses are difficult pertaining to network users to remember. The DNS databases contains information that map user-friendly alphanumeric names pertaining to network methods to the IP address used by those resources for interaction. In this way, DNS acts as a mnemonic device, producing network solutions easier to keep in mind for network users.
a few. WHAT IS THE DHCP? AND WHAT IS THE USAGE OF IT?
Ans: - Active Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is a client/server protocol that automatically offers an Internet Protocol (IP) sponsor with its Internet protocol address and other related configuration data such as the subnet mask and default entrance. Automatically assign IP to Clients
6. IN WHICH PROCESS DHCP WORKS?
Ans: - DORA
several. FULL FORM OF DORA PROCESS?
Ans: - DORA means discover, give, request and acknowledgement
8. WHAT IS THE IP RANGE AS PER CLASSES (I. COMO TAMBEM A, B, C, D, E)
1 . zero. 0. you to 126. 255. 255. 254
Helps 16 mil hosts on each of your of 127 networks.
128. 1 . zero. 1 to 191. 255. 255. 254
Supports 65, 000 hosts on each of 16, 1000 networks.
192. 0. 1 . 1 to 223. 255. 254. 254
Supports 254 hosts on each of 2 , 000, 000 networks.
224. 0. 0. 0 to 239. 255. 255. 255
Reserved for multicast groups.
240. 0. 0. 0 to 254. 255. 255. 254
Reserved for long term use, or Research and Development Purposes.
9. IF PERHAPS ANY STRATEGY IS NOT GETTING DESIGNS FROM NETWORK PRITNER, IN WHICH MUST BE ISSUE AND AND WHAT WILL BE THE RESOLUTION? Ans: - WE will reboot the Print Spooler Service.
10. WHAT IS THE COLOR CODE OF STRAIGHT AND CROSS OVER CABLE TELEVISION? Ans: --
WHITE COLORED ORANGE вЂ“ ORANGE
WHITE GREEN - BLUE
WHITE BLUEвЂ“ GREEN
WHITE BROWNвЂ“ BROWN
WHITE GREENвЂ“ GREEN
WHITE-COLORED BLUEвЂ“ LEMON
WHITE ORANGEвЂ“ BLUE
WHITE-COLORED BROWNвЂ“ DARK BROWN
1 ) WHAT IS THE MEANING OF GREEN DUMP MISTAKE? AND DUE TO WHY IT OCCURS? Ans: - This kind of error can be occurred as a result of unsupported software program installation or perhaps Hardware inability (Ram or HDD)
2 . IF ANY LAPTOP CAN BE POWERING ABOUT BUT NOT DISPLAYING ANYTHING IN SCREEN IN WHICH WILL BE THE ISSUE AND HOW WILL CERTAINLY DIAGNOSE? Ans: - will follow below prognosis
a) Check notebook computer with One more Monitor / LCD
b) Check with RAM
c) Concern can be linked to motherboard
three or more. HOW TO EXAMINE RAW SMPS?...